Donuts were yummy! Thanks Donna!
Wednesday- I'll bring chips!
I will bring chips and salsa for tomorrow afternoon!
Thursday: Katie and I will bring in hummus and veggies! :-)
Thursday- I will bring chex mix/ trail mix
Friday- I will bring zucchini bread.
Friday-I will bring fruit and something sweet for the afternoon!
I will bring some fruit and dip for Wednesday morning.
I'll bring some bagels for Tuesday morning.
I will bring a dessert for Thursday afternoon.
Friday morning-I am still bringing sweet zucchini bread with cream cheese and some garden grown sliced cucumbers (good with cream cheese on it!).
Donuts were yummy! Thanks Donna!
ReplyDeleteWednesday- I'll bring chips!
ReplyDeleteI will bring chips and salsa for tomorrow afternoon!
ReplyDeleteThursday: Katie and I will bring in hummus and veggies! :-)
ReplyDeleteThursday- I will bring chex mix/ trail mix
ReplyDeleteFriday- I will bring zucchini bread.
ReplyDeleteFriday-I will bring fruit and something sweet for the afternoon!
ReplyDeleteI will bring some fruit and dip for Wednesday morning.
ReplyDeleteI'll bring some bagels for Tuesday morning.
ReplyDeleteI will bring a dessert for Thursday afternoon.
ReplyDeleteFriday morning-I am still bringing sweet zucchini bread with cream cheese and some garden grown sliced cucumbers (good with cream cheese on it!).
ReplyDelete